Unlock Potential at The Edge
Maximizing the potential of the grid edge begins with effective collaboration — and now, there is a forum where that collaboration can happen.
Powered by IEEE PES, the first-of-its-kind Grid Edge Technologies Conference & Exposition will unite utilities, big tech, municipalities, design consultants, policy makers, startups, and other stakeholders working to create the decentralized, distributed smart grid necessary for tomorrow’s sustainable environments.
The exhibit floor will feature rapidly evolving services and solutions impacting the grid edge, including:
- AI/Computing Solutions
- Business Intelligence & Data Management
- Cyber Security
- Distributed Generation
- Electric Vehicles
- Energy Management and Storage
- Metering, Monitoring, and Measurement Equipment
Does this fit your product or service? Then secure a booth and market your offerings to thousands of industry decision-makers in one place!
WHO YOU’LL MEET AT GRID EDGE 2023
The convergence of technology and policy occurring ‘at the edge’ means attracting executives and practitioners from an array of disciplines. An unmatched technical program featuring the brightest minds impacting the energy industry will attract your potential customers to San Diego.
A sample of current participants include:
- Chief Technology Officer (Startup)
- President (National Policy Maker)
- Senior Vice President (Big Tech)
- Chief Operating Officer (Utility)
- Global Power and Utilities Lead (Big Tech)
- Vice President (Startup)
- Senior Vice President (National Policy Maker)
- Global Director (Big Tech)
- Deputy Assistant Secretary (National Policy Maker)
- Vice President Asset Strategy (Utility)
Leading utilities will also be able to bring their entire teams by taking advantage of our Utility Saver Package—offering 10 utility passes for the cost of less than two.
“I truly believe this conference can be the CES of the power and energy industry. The sheer level of expertise that will be present at the conference is unmatched. For those who want to interact with those at the forefront of grid edge development, this is the place to be.”
– Kevin Geraghty, COO & CSO, San Diego Gas & Electric
SHAPE THE GRID EDGE
Take the first step toward achieving your business goals.